Preparing Students for Leadership
The cornerstone of Northrise University is a commitment to prepare people for both professional and voluntary leadership in the church and in the business community. We believe that true Christian service is birthed out of reflection, study, intellectual investigation, and personal involvement in some form of community service.
As devoted Christians, we believe a person’s life cannot be complete without a personal relationship with God. At the same time, we are aware men and women must be equipped to thrive in their personal lives and careers. We share in God’s vision to empower the people of Zambia, to bring economic revitalization, and to foster an environment of both spiritual and economic hope.
The functions of Northrise University include
- To encourage undergraduate and postgraduate study and research
- To provide facilities and courses for Zambians and international students for higher education generally and particularly for professional occupations
- To award undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas, and certificates, whether in its own right or jointly with other institutions.
- To create and communicate knowledge by means of teaching and research of the highest quality
- To award undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas, and certificates, whether in its own right or jointly with other institutions, or as otherwise determined by the NU Council
- To foster lifelong learning in graduates and others alike
- To encourage students to maintain the highest ethical values wherever they serve
- To pursue community activities that benefit society at large.
In the exercise of its functions, the university pays special attention to the laws of the Government of the Republic of Zambia. For more information, click the link below to access the student handbook.
Northrise University student Handbook
Get Started with NU
Your Northrise story begins with a conversation, and we can help with the rest.