Financing your education is an important aspect of achieving your educational goals.
Northrise University fully appreciates the initial sacrifice students make as they seek to obtain the credentials needed for a rewarding future. To support students’ efforts in financing their education, Northrise offers convenient tuition payment plans to every student and a limited Financial Aid fund accessible to all On-site Zambian students and Online Theology students.
We ask that you carefully read and understand the terms and conditions associated with each payment plan. For more information about each plan, please contact the accounts office at email@example.com. Whatever plan you select, please ensure payment is made before the due date.
Northrise Tuition Fees and Other Costs
When computing your cost of attending Northrise University, you must factor in Tuition Fees, Mandatory Fees, and when applicable, other fees specific to your program. We have put together a comprehensive list of all fees at Northrise you can download to estimate the costs associated with your program. The document also outlines the Refund Policy. Download the latest applicable Fee Schedule and Refund Policy Document.
Tuition Payment Plans
Northrise University offers three (3) convenient payment plans to Online and On-site students that allow for flexibility in making tuition payments. Whatever plan you choose, you are required to meet all payment deadlines as per plan without negotiation. Carefully read and be certain you understand the terms and conditions associated with each payment plan.
Full Tuition (FT) Payment Plan
Students pay as one lump sum (in full) for their Courses.
- First and Only Installment: 100% of the tuition Fees Total plus Mandatory fees—to be paid at the beginning of the Semester. A student has 2 weeks into the semester before they are discontinued. The 2 weeks is based on the new class attendance policy.
Half Course (HC) Payment Plan
Students pay fees in 2 installments; the first installment being half of their tuition plus mandatory fees at the beginning of their courses and the remainder is paid by the Half Course Second Installment Deadline.
- First Installment: 50% of the tuition Fees Total plus Mandatory fees—to be paid at the beginning of the Semester
- Second Installment: 50% of the tuition Fees Total —to be paid by Monday in the 7th Week (W7) of the Semester
NOTE: This option is not available should a student fail to make the required half tuition payment before the beginning of the semester. Consequently, such a student is mandated to follow the Full Tuition (FT) Payment Plan Semester instead.
Prorated Payment Plan (PPP)
Students pay fees in 3 installments as follows.
- First Installment: 34% of the total invoice —to be paid before classes commence
- Second Installment: 33% of the tuition Fees Total —to be paid on Monday in the 5th Week (W5) of the Semester
- Third Installment: 33% of the tuition Fees Total —to be paid on Monday in the 10th Week (W10) of the Semester
NOTE: A payment plan can be changed before courses commence up until the first week of the Semester. Thereafter, deadlines are binding for the respective semester.
Please note if a student fails to pay by the respective deadline dates, they cannot continue the course(s). The fees paid thus far will cover the classes attended to that point and discontinued course(s) would need to be redone at the regular rate or fee.
For more information about each plan, please contact the accounts office at firstname.lastname@example.org.